Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 degrees below Tired....

wow....this internship is draining me. I work all day, come home and either ride Coup or run or do both...then I eat dinner shower and bed. It is a cycle that continues and I am wore out. I didnt work out or ride today because I needed to take care of some things and get a break!! I am tired!!

So I have started job searching...ick. I have to call on some places tomorrow but other than that, thats as far as i have got.

This weekend should be pretty fun! Its Sarahs annual birthday crawfish boil!! We all ordered shirts and then are going out! It should be a lot of fun and I am excited!! PLUS Josh is coming down tomorrow!!! I get to see him three weekends in a row...plus next weekend for Valentines day. (Even though I have to work most the day..ugh)

I miss my sister...and my parents! Why cant they live closer where we can hang out! We all have so much fun..im super lucky for my family and its times like this where I want them here.

Well I will post pics from the boil this weekend and get better on updating!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! I know your internship is wearing, but you are having fun and learning to much! I'm so proud of you! :) I wish we all lived closer too. :)

    Can't wait to see the Crawfish pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um I meant you're learning SO much :) Not "to". :)

    ReplyDelete