Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tiki Thursday!

This is one of my new favorite days of the week! :) We have a Hibachi & Sushi restaurant in Kerrville! Yes, believe it or not we do! And it is delish! Last week Josh had to come to town to buy some groceries so we decided to go out to eat after, and of course chose Bonzai! While we were waiting on Taylor and Travis to meet us we casually sat at the bar and asked about their drink specials! The wonderful bartender informed us it was "Tiki Thursday" In which we were extremely excited! Josh jumps at the chance to order a girly drink because it is "on special" After reviewing the menu I went with the "Pink Chi Chi" then as the words came out of my mouth when I ordered it....made it sound even worse! Then to top it off we were served in cool little glasses, that Josh was super happy about because it disguised his girly drink!



We planned on going back today with Colby, the assistant golf pro from work, (yes another COLBY!!! ) but instead got the opportunity to go to the Spurs game tonight! So at 5 o'clock we are head to SA to watch the Spurs! I will be the one center court three rows up with the cute blond hair blue eyed boy! :) Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. It was a great game (go Rockets!)! What a fun restaurant... I need some hibatchi in my life ASAP! Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun, wish I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami, I hope I get to see yours and yours husbands face in June! Wait to go to Sweden!! :)

    ReplyDelete