Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Count Your Blessings!

Well it has been a little while! I have been super lazy busy. So this may ramble on!

Things have been up and down in my life lately- mostly up with only one down- that will all work out, but you know what always remeber to count your blessings!I am blessed for everyone I have in my life from my family & Fiance to my friends, & my pets to my job. Seriously tho, I am happy with where I am today! :) Remember that blessings come in all shapes, sizes, and form!! I hope that I am a blessing to all the people in my life that have been there for me so much!! I strive to be a person of strength, honor, hope, and happiness! I may not have all the answers, or always know what to say, but I know God has a plan for each of us! And everything works out! ANd God has put us in eachothers lives for a reason! So remember to take everything in on this journey of life, and remember those that have helped/blessed you through this journey! And repay the favor along to someone else or back to that person when needed!!:)

My parents came down and spent Labor Day with me. We had a great time doing "wedding things" and "ranch things"! Believe it or not, my dad got to experience the amazing cows! haha! Quote of the weekend "If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be, then it's meant to be, or not" haha! We got a laugh out of this one. And it actually became the theme of the weekend! But in reality it is almost the theme of so much that happens in our lives. Yep, my family is quite the inspirational type! haha

This weekend my friend Randi came down! It was so great to catch up Friday night and ride around the ranch. She is such a strong individual and is beautiful inside and out!We went to the Fredericksburg Trade Days! Def got some great buys and cannot wait to refinish some of the items I bought!!!! Oh, I almost forgot she also made me this awesome Cross for my birthday! Along with 4 coasters!

I am going to Aggieland this weekend to see friends, celebrate my birthday, and watch the Aggies BTHO OSU! I get to attend the game with my brother-in-law since my sister cannot attend! I Cannot wait to hear and see the 12th Man and be back to the town that stole my heart many years ago!! :)

Gig 'em

No comments:

Post a Comment