Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Traveling Duo

This is exactly how Josh and I feel currently! Every weekend since January we have pretty much had somewhere to be and something to do! Whew! From friends getting married, to showers,to birthdays. to a concert we have been on the go!

This weekend My long time friend and bridesmaid, Lindsay, is getting married! I cannot wait for the festivities to begin on Friday! I work a 1/2 day and then we will be on our way!:)

Then the next weeked marks the beginning to mine and Josh's Wedding festivities! YAY! The time is finally here! I have been chipping away at details and getting things finalized. Of course, there is still a ton to do, but Hey, it is going! Today marks 2 months! So here is to the last two months before I become a married woman and a Nash! We cannot wait!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment