Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Victim of Spring Forward

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am guilty this year. It has kicked my tail! Luckily, I am home this weekend all by myself to catch up on rest! Josh will be out for his bachelor party, so just me, my pup, couch, DVR, and some wine! :) I will be 100% content!

This past weekend was my bachelorette party, and only one word to describe the weekend. AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better time, only that my stomach would have held out all Saturday night, but that is for another time...or not! Everything from the "Pot of Gold" to my custom made Nash sash with a clover, to the people there was perfect!!! It was so fun to be with all of my friends, because that rarely gets to happen since they are all from different times of my life journey! Pics to come soon! Too much to post right now, and I am tired! This weekend!!

We have reached the 1 month mark until the wedding! 30 days! I cannot believe it is here. I would be lying if I said I haven't had mini break downs here and there, but I have a wonderful fiance to help me through it all! :) Any helpful hints from brides out there are appreciated!!! Let me know what to do/expect this last month!!!!

1 Month until I am married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment