Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Weekend

This was my first weekend cooking at the ranch for a group and getting paiiiid. It was pretty laid back group and pretty easy meals, but I was still nervous! All went really well and everyone seemed very pleased. A bunch of old men working outside all day, I'm sure any time of food to fill the stomach is great!!

Between meals I got to enjoy my weekend with my Rock man! We started the morning I the porch reading the last book of Hunger Games! I am almost done, and am loving it!! Next series: maybe I'll hop on the 50 Shades of Grey Bandwagon



Next Rock and I went to the tank to dip our toes/paws in the water and fish a little. Weather was great and Rocky loves to swim!

Nothing but Peaceful

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday! I am finalizing things around the office before the new Events director starts tomorrow and I start my new job Wednesday!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment