Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedding-Pre-Ceremony


The day was gorgeous and I woke up with no nerves, of course after the coast was clear with the bug that flew in my ear the night before in bed...yes. Freaked out. Thought I was going to have to have Betsy, bridesmaid in med school, save me but luckily we got it out!

Make up started and we began chatting and having mimosas. The day was fun doing all girls things!!! Here are shots from the day with my bridesmaids and a few of groomsmen getting dressed and then Pre-ceremony photos with our bridal party! I forgot my bouquet,again, for the Pre photos and then We were running behind so had to sneak me out through w a golf cart and through a field. Haha! 
\

New sunglasses and apron with my new name! Which is All I wanted! :)


Sister and MOH
My Lucky Socks!

Getting me in my dress-I was in love with!

Mom and Sister

                           
Squirm and Joshua












My gorgeous Bridesmaids
Josh and our nephews the ring bearers
What an awesome group of people!



Josh Waiting


and Me waiting


Next Up Ceremony and Family! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment