Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend {Wrap-up} ~ Aggie Style

Wow, What a whirlwind of a weekend. Monday has come yet again too fast! Our weekend was jam packed to say the least, but one for the books. We had way too much fun, too many laughs, not enough sleep, and no voice on Sunday...Successful weekend! 

We loaded up and headed to Aggieland on Friday to watch the Ags play LSU on Saturday. Being it was an 11am we had every intention to go to bed early to start early for tailgaing...but family time was long over due so we were not in bed until after midnight Friday! That 6:00am alarm came early! Off we were at 7am to head to Spence Park and begin tailgating for the game! 

My cute Hubby!

Sarah and I

Who knew you could begin drinking and having that much fun all before 10:15am? We saw some of Josh's friends from Houston that I have not seen since they left A&M 4 years ago! It was soo good to see those two crazies, and then we also saw some other friends! It was a great reunion to say the least!

Us Girls
We headed into the game at 10:30 to get to our seats and catch the fly over. We made it in time to catch it all, but the dang planes did not go over the center of Kyle Field so we only heard them and did not see them. When we got to our seats, I am pretty sure Josh and my mouth jaw dropped. 

They were simply amazing. The game was loud, crazy, and I had the time of my life. If you have never been to an Aggie game it is a must! They are so much fun. I lost my Voice Sunday from all of the yelling at the game! It was TOTALLY worth it, even if we did lose by 5 to LSU, I am still a proud Aggie!

After the game we headed back to the tailgate and met up with a couple of our friends and just hung out and tailgated for awhile! Then headed to NG to meet up with the other group. I will let the pictures do the talking of how much fun we had....sorry the the low quality IPhone photos, it is all we had! :)

Jess, Me, Sarah

"We are Fun"

Candid

Ran into my Sister's BFF


Da Boys

A guy named Chicken :)

We totally used the pass ID to get Sarah in Bar

Long time Pals!

I kind of love this guy

and we all love kisses

Love my friends!
I am still on a high from the weekend it feels! I had so much fun with a ton of awesome people! Blessed Life! Sunday Josh and I had a Celebration Shower for a couple of friends in SA that just got married. It was very nice and then we finally got home around 9:15 and were in bed at 9:30pm. Exhausted to say the least! :) Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

Linking up with Sami Dana and Leeann.



3 comments:

  1. sooo jealous of your college football fun filled weekend!
    glad you had a great weekend!
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so fun!! We tailgated too, beautiful days + friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I got to see you - and made the blog!

    ReplyDelete