Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap!

What A Weekend! Boy was I glad to get home yesterday. I spent so much time driving. Wheew! But it was a good weekend none-the-less!!! 

Friday Rocky and I enjoyed a glass of wine on the patio of a local wine bar and met up with a new friend! She is a fellow barrel race and christian! I look forward to getting to know her more and riding our young horses together! Our horses are both young, so that is nice! 

Next I headed to Austin to pick up the husband at the airport! Then on to College Station we went!!! 

He left the next morning his KY to play golf and SY and I worked out and ran errands to get ready for our friends couples shower we were throwing that night in Houston! It was a great success and everyone had a lot of fun! The theme was "Around the Clock" so we had food from every meal! It was fun! Here are a few pictures from the shower!


The Bride and Groom

Quite the trio we are!

Husband and I
Love this group of ladies!

The weekend was a good one, but an exhausting one! To help make the drive home quicker I watched Taken 2! Loved it!!! SuperBowl was low key, but good! Beyonce killed it and it was quite the game.


1 comment:

  1. That sounds so fun :) Beyonce did kill it, she rocked! Your dress is so pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete